Position: Paid Intern
Location: Whitefish, MT
Duration: June through September (exact dates are negotiable)
Commitment: +/-15 hours a week, all weekends and 1-2 week days
Description: Join our team and learn the ins and outs of the wedding industry in beautiful Northwest Montana! The role of our summer intern includes wedding day prep, day-of wedding set up, tear-down and some general shop duties during the week such as cleaning buckets, processing flowers and running errands. This is a fast-paced environment where physical strength is a must.
We'd like to see:
- Great work ethic and extreme attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds
- A great attitude (this is a drama-free zone!)
- Quick learner with exceptional on-the-spot problem solving skills
- A love for the Mum's brand
Think you've got what it takes? Fill out our application below!
Apply for Paid Intern Position