Custom floral design
Creating exquisite wedding flowers for our clients is what we love best and we are excited to design something uniquely tailored to your vision. We love sourcing the perfect blooms and arranging them to complement your dream wedding design.
We believe that the florals are the icing on the cake and bring the rest of your wedding design together. Starting with a questionnaire followed by a one-on-one consultation, we will help define your vision to create a cohesive look and feel for the overall floral design. We will create a mood board and a custom proposal for you, and be available to communicate with you throughout the entire process. On the day of your wedding, we will be there to deliver, set-up and tear down so that you can enjoy your big day stress-free! Let our experienced designers recommend seasonal blooms and on-trend color palettes.
Here's What's includeD:
- In-person consultation to discuss your floral design vision
- Collaborative custom mood board on Pinterest
- Floral design proposal and wishlist
- Unlimited emails and phone communication
- Delivery, on-site installation and tear down the following day
is our custom floral design right for you?
- Does our style meet your vision? Our designs are a bit wild and whimsical, incorporating lush garden blooms and botanicals in a natural shape. Take a peek at our PORTFOLIO to see if our designs are what you've envisioned.
- Does your floral budget meet our minimum? Our minimum for Custom Floral Design is $2,500. If not, our A LA CARTE menu sounds like the perfect fit!
- Does your wedding fall within our delivery area? We deliver pretty much anywhere in the Flathead Valley, Lake County and into Glacier Park.
- How far in advance should you inquire to save the date for your wedding? The sooner the better! We take a limited number of weddings each weekend and the sooner you inquire, the better chance we have to work together. CONTACT US to inquire about our availability for your date!
- Are you looking for more than just floral design? We offer a FLORAL DESIGN + CREATIVE STYLING package or if you're looking for full-planning, we are happy to serve you through our sister company, Goldfinch Events & Design.
Is this a match made in heaven?